September 14, 2009

shoe shopping with {poppy & stella}


This past weekend I did a little exploring in Maryland. I can't wait to tell you about all the inspiring things I found...but, to start...on Saturday I decided to check out the Fells Point neighborhood of downtown Baltimore.

Having been away from Maryland for a while now, I had no idea about all of the amazing things happening here! There are so many new shops, and restaurants to visit. One of these being Poppy & Stella, a handbag, shoe, & accessories boutique opened by a fellow James Madison University alum! And, get this...her shop was rated Best of Baltimore 2009! How exciting! Congrats to Kelley on your beautiful store!

The next time you are in Baltimore, definitely check it out!

P.S. They carry Frye boots! Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment