February 10, 2011

my wedding plans...


so now that the wedding is months away things are really kicking into high gear now. i know this time is absolutely going to fly by so i am trying to enjoy it all as much as possible...i mean, an excuse to make inspiration boards and post beautiful images all over my home, and buy every wedding mag on the planet? ah, i adore it. in any case, i have been keeping lots of pics and things in a digital scrapbook and once the wedding is over i will definitely post everything. i just want to wait until its over to worry about that ;)

in the meantime...i am starting many d.i.y. projects this weekend, with the help of this fabulous book...

from the talented gals at hello lucky!


and these amazing blogs which have completely inspired me during this process:

snippet & ink

green wedding shoes

style me pretty

what junebug loves

ritzy bee

merriment blog

the bride's cafe

oh happy day

100 layer cake

once wed

and project wedding blog.


for those brides out there...hope this list helps! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you do enjoyed your wedding. Me too soon I'll be having my wedding. :D

    ReplyDelete