February 14, 2011

happy love day!

image courtesy of oh joy!


Hope y'all have a sweet valentine's day! And that you receive something lovely from someone special! xoxoxo. 

I actually just received the best birthday gift and valentine's gift all in one, that I could ever ask for...{well in addition to the amazing gifts my fiance Craig got me, which i will post later this week...my new ray ban aviators, and a gorgeous "G" necklace (to represent my new last name come july!!!)}...Craig and I got some very exciting news that will be a big change for us...a new chapter in our lives! We are so excited and I promise to post about it soon. There is lots to tell! But for now I will write down all my excitement and highs of the week in this adorable "i love..." journal by designer Oh Joy. Which is sold in the shop! Get yours here! http://www.shopmadisonbelle.com/


2 comments:

  1. What a great gift!!! I've been meaning to get some Ray Ban aviators and cannot figure out what size/color to get? I know they come in Small, Medium, etc, right?? Do you know what yours are? I trust your style!! :)

    Can't wait to read about your news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily! Love them... but buying them is so weird. I would just go try them on and see what fits cause they are one size fits all I think so it depends on what looks good on you...or at least that was my experience. some looked terrible on me cause they were too big. Nyc macy*s has a lot of options...so does bloomingdales...I ended up getting the original aviator cause I liked the look best on me ;) plus they fit them to you when you buy! hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete