December 22, 2010

brewmasters.

image courtesy of dogfishhead

has anyone been watching brewmasters on the discovery channel? if not, you must check it out! i only began watching it because i tivo'd it for my fiance craig, who is a huge beer lover, as well as home brewer himself. so being the loving fiance that i am, i knew he would love it. ;) but come to find out, as i watched the first episode, i have now become addicted to the show...and now tivo it for myself!

for the beer lovers out there, every episode goes into detail about everything that goes into making beer, as well as the behind the scenes of dogfishhead brewery in delaware. but not only that, it also follows the creative & kooky-ness of the creator of dogfishhead, sam calagione, and his head brewers...as they create new beers, and adventures. they are absolutely hilarious and so much fun to watch.

and ironically enough, i will be going to dogfishhead ale house on tonight to celebrate my dear friend nicole's 30th  b-day! don't worry, i'll drink a beer or two for you! ;)


brewmasters...discovery channel...thursday nights at 10pm.
{side note to my loyal readers}
my entertainment background rears its ugly head to interrupt my whimsical home design & party planning blog posts with tv show news! i hope you don't mind! ;)  i just can't help myself! it's ingrained in me forever, having worked in that industry...so i must discuss it every once in a while...

and now back to our regularly scheduled programming! hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment