May 21, 2010

let the planning begin!



so for the last week {post-engagement celebrating!} i embarked on the journey they call wedding planning.

um, who knew how involved it all is! so many things to think about right at the start...ie. where the ceremony will be, where to have the reception, solidifying an available date, {because apparently people book their weddings 2 years in advance these days!}, oh and dont forget catering & dj!!!!

when all i really want to think about are the little details...the centerpieces, the table placecards, the save the date, the flowers, the candy bar!!! all the "important" things {to me!}...but alas, we must find a place and a date first or there is no wedding.

in the meantime though, i started looking thru inspiring images saved on my computer or links in my favorites, as well as old photos of parties i have thrown the last few years...and i thought i would share them with you. well, cause im in the party planning spirit! ;) so they will be posted throughout the next week(s).

get ready to party plan with me!

{p.s. i promise i won't be writing too many wedding planning posts...i know you are not reading this blog to read about my wedding planning...but, we do all love planning a good party, am i right!?!}

{p.p.s. i have no idea where the above picture is from, but i loved it...please let me know if you know who it belongs to, so i can credit them appropriately! thanks!}

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you brought this book to my attention. I've just done a few outdoor posts and did reference our fav, "porch parties" but had no idea about this book. I hope I can still get one!

    ReplyDelete