October 05, 2009

vintage halloween


I think one of the best things about holidays {and change of seasons!} is the associated decor that goes along with them. Once the weather changes from warm to chilly, the pumpkins & mums sit out on doorsteps, and all of a sudden I began to crave chai lattes.

With Halloween around the corner, I have been on a search to find adorable halloween decor and of course, my seasonal pumpkin candle to light...I think I will use these adorable halloween postcards {above} and place them in black frames around the house. How cute are they! And Aunt Sadie's vintage-labeled pumpkin candles are just the thing to sit out on my coffee table and make my house smell like a fall dream!

Aunt Sadie's pumpkin candles here and here.

Vintage Halloween postcard set here.

No comments:

Post a Comment