October 15, 2009

beautiful & nostalgic tartan blankets

You may notice over the next weeks that mostly all of my posts will be fall focused. Not only is fall my absolute favorite of all the seasons...there is something nostalgic about everything that goes along with it: the weather changes...the smells in the air...the turn of the leaves...and the delicious treats & decor that bring us joy {hello pumpkin icecream!} But, also this season goes hand in hand with our shop, and what we want the shop to convey...so I will be posting the fall things that inspire us!

to start...
tartan blankets.

photos courtesy of country living

 

I am so so happy these beautiful blankets are still being made, and continue to be trendy...to warm us up on a fall day, and lay out on the ground for a picnic. I saw them in an episode of Mad Men and ever since have been extremely obsessed with getting my hands on one...and selling them in the shop {stay tuned for that!}

No comments:

Post a Comment