June 05, 2009

weekend sewing


I am such a sucker for books. Oh, and by this I am referring to coffee table or craft books. Or any book with beautiful and inspiring pictures to look at. Though I do love to read, I just don’t take the time to do it. But for a lovely coffee table book, I would sit down, make a cup of tea, and enjoy a moment.

My most recent purchase was this amazing book Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross.

Not only are the pictures inside gorgeous, but the items Heather has included to make are oh so adorable! They come with their own patterns and easy to understand directions so you can enjoy this book in more ways than one! I mean, look at that front cover! Doesn’t it make you want to sew something wonderful to wear and then go lay in a tree in the backyard?!

Get your copy
here!


Happy Weekend!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment