June 15, 2009

collections: mason jar love


Since my childhood, I have always been a collector. I don't know exactly how this hobby got started, but it started young...from Barbie dolls, to Halloween candy (I just had to have the most!), to Broadway playbills...the list goes on and on. As an adult I have now transitioned into collecting housewares...(I am sure many of you can relate to this!)...one of these collections being mason jars. Whether new or old, in the form of a jar, mug, or a decanter, I have so many than I know what to do with! Thanks to apartment therapy for showing me the light! How gorgeous are the mason jars above as a table centerpiece. Simply magical!

2 comments:

  1. The centerpieces are a great idea. We collected cut glass bowls for our wedding centerpieces - they cost under $5 each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brooke@madison belleJune 26, 2009 at 1:40 PM

    nathan...what a great idea! thanks!

    ReplyDelete